Our live music venue is "The Best Live Music in Baltimore" (City Paper, Baltimore Magazine, Sunpapers)! We support our local musicians who bring to our stage their very best sounds. In addition, we bring in groups from all over the country as they pass through Baltimore on tour! Blues, Jazz, Rock, Soul, Folk, Rockabilly, Zydeco, Pop, Alternative; can be heard 7 days a week, 365 days a year at The Cat's Eye Pub! Don't forget to check out our "Music, News & Events" page!
Patrick Alban Noche Latina ~ A Latin Beat, Acoustic Rock, Blues, Boleros, Salsa, Tangos, Rumbas, Gipsy Kings Music, Cuban Music and Brazilian Sambas
Crawdaddies ~ The Crawdaddies combine the infectious pulse and energy of classic Cajun/Zydeco rhythms with cool Swing grooves, Country, Rock and Soul
- Chaz DePaolo - Hendrix style blues guitar
- Drunken Uncles ~ Funk, Rock, Classic Rock, Jazz Fusion, Blues
- Robert Frahm Trio ~ Blues
- Grapefruit Kings ~ New Orleans funk
Junkyard Saints ~ Is a Baltimore-based band performing its own brand of roots party music, blending New Orleans R&B, Zydeco, Latin, Ska, Jump Blues and Mardi Gras Funk
- Pete Kanaras Blues Band ~ Blues
- Pete Kanaras & The Hi-Fliers ~ Blues
- Angie Miller ~ Acoustic Rock Singer/Songwriter doing original and cover music, in addition, plays some old rock, new rock, blues, and some country.
- Ruben Montoya Band ~ Rock, Roots Rock
- Sean K. Preston & The Loaded Pistols ~ Blues, Punk, Honkytonk, Rock n Roll
- The Remnants ~ High Powered Honky Tonk Pop Rock
- Ursula Ricks' Project ~ Soulful Blues
- Rufus Roundtree & da B'More Brass Factory ~ Brass Band, Funk, Neo-Soul, Hip-Hop, Jazz
- Speakers of The House ~ Old School Funk, Rock
June Star ~ June Star's music is truer to the botanical sense of the word, roots, - something real, vital, and essential. June Star links to old growth and strives for new.
- Linwood Taylor Band ~ D.C.'s Premier Blues Man
- Andre Thierry & Zydeco Magic ~ Zydeco
- Leroy Thomas & The Zydeco Roadrunners ~ Zydeco
- Billy Thomson Band ~ Classic Rock, Groove, Jam Band